E-1/E-2 Visas

Treaty Trader And Treaty Investor Visas

We represent foreign nationals who wish to temporarily live in the United States for the purposes of engaging in international business and trade, or who wish to invest in a U.S. entity.

E-1 nonimmigrant visas are available to foreign nationals from designated treaty countries (countries that currently have a treaty of commerce and navigation with the United States). E-1 visas allow holders to engage in international trade in the U.S. on their own behalf. In some cases, employees of a qualifying individual or organization are also eligible for E status.

E-2 nonimmigrant visas are available to nationals of a U.S. treaty country who are looking to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.