Immigration Legal Services
Elsa Ayoub, Esq. has extensive experience representing multinational corporations and individuals with respect to the best short and long-term visa strategies for their specific needs in a wide range of industries, including media, financial services, advertising, education, entertainment, banking, consumer products, health care services and health care management services. She represents corporate clients and their foreign national employees in all phases of the immigration process, as well as in the transfer of their foreign national executives, managers, and key employees to the United States. Elsa also counsels individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in their field of endeavor and who do not require sponsorship to immigrate to the United States.
Elsa is a graduate of the American University, Washington College of Law in the District of Colombia, with a Masters of Laws in International Legal Studies. Prior to moving to the United States, she received the equivalent of a Juris Doctor and Masters in International Private Law from the Universite Pantheon-Assas in Paris, France. She is fluent in French, Spanish and Arabic.
Elsa is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the State of New York.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Masters of Laws
- Major: International Legal Studies
- Universite Paris II, Pantheon-Assas Droi International Prive, Paris
- Juris Doctor and Masters
- Major: International Private Law
- "The EB-5 Program and its Relevancy to Purchasing Real Estate" Article published in the Mann Report, October 2013
- "The EB-5 Program and its Relevancy to Purchasing Real Estate" Article published in the Immigration Law Expert Guide, March 2019, United Kingdom
- Lead a three hour CRE class regarding the EB-5 investment program as it relates to real estate transactions and investments, The EB-5 Program CRE Lecture, 2014
- 1010 WINS Town Hall on Immigration Panel of Experts, August 2018, Sharon Barnes Waters Host of City Views
Honors and Awards
- Selected to the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 5% of attorneys in the New York Metro area receive this distinction.
- Included in “America’s Leaders and Legends”, a book by Pat Sampson, 2020.
- Selected by the IAOTP, International Association of Top Professionals, as Top Immigration Attorney, 2019.
- Selected by Crain’s New York Business Leading Women in NYC, Top 100 Lawyers, 2018.
- Selected by Lawyers of Distinction, 2019, 2020.
- Selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in the New York Metro Area, 2013- 2019. Only 2.5% of attorneys in the New York Metro receive this distinction.
- Recognized by The American Institute of Legal Counsel, 10 Best Immigration Attorneys, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Selected to Marquis Who's Who in America as having demonstrated outstanding achievement in field of endeavor and having contributed significantly to the betterment of contemporary society, 2016.
- Selected to Who’s Who Directories, Top Attorneys in America, 2016.
- Global Award Winner for Immigration Law, Corporate LiveWire, 2016, 2017.
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation© from the Expert Network, 2016, Top 3% of Lawyers in the nation.
- Selected to The Marquis Who's Who, 2005.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, Present