How To Get Legal Help For Obtaining A Fiancé(e) Visa

When you want to bring the person you want to spend the rest of your life with into this country, making sure everything is done right is essential. If you are looking for help in bringing your fiancé(e) into our country, we at The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., know how to help. We have firsthand knowledge of the immigration process, and we can help you with your K-1 visa application.

What A K1 Fiancé Visa Is For

A K-1 visa allows your fiancé(e) to enter the United States. The visa grants the fiancé(e) up to 90 days to get married. The process is lengthy and complicated. To apply and ensure that the visa is approved, you need to submit a Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). When the USCIS approves the petition, it transfers it to the National Visa Center, and then to the U.S Consulate located in your fiancée's home country. The U.S. Consulate will issue the K-1 visa after an interview with the foreign national and completing processing of the application. After entering the US and getting married within 90 days of entry, the foreign national fiancée will have to apply for permanent residence in order to be able to live and work in the US on a permanent basis. We offer counsel and advice in all phases of the K-1 process.

Let Us Help You Start Your Future Together

Contact our New York law offices online or by telephone at 800-219-1571 to arrange your initial consultation with an experienced immigration attorney in Manhattan to help and guide you with your K-1 visa process.