Immigration Legal Services

For Businesses, Individuals And Families

Immigration of Brothers And Sisters

Certain conditions must be met for a brother or sister to acquire permanent residence through another sibling. In order to submit this type of petition, the petitioner must be a U.S. citizen over 21 years old. Permanent residents cannot file petitions on behalf of their siblings. Documentation establishing the relationship must be submitted.

The firm assists in processing immigrant visas to obtain permanent residence for siblings to permanently live and work in the United States. Elsa assists with consular processing of approved petitions and with the submission of documents establishing visa eligibility.

Immigration of Sons, Daughters And Children

Petitions sponsoring unmarried sons and daughters as well as children to immigrate also require substantiation of the family relationship, and the submission of supporting evidence to meet certain requirements set by the regulations. Elsa advises regarding obtaining permanent residence and citizenship for sons, daughters and children.

Contact The Firm

Contact The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., to schedule an initial consultation – call 800-219-1571. The firm is fluent in French, Spanish, and Arabic.