Immigration Legal Services

For Businesses, Individuals And Families
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Business Immigration
  4.  » Work Visa Categories

Helping Foreign Nationals Work In The U.S.

The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C. provides expert guidance in the preparation of temporary work visa petitions.

U.S. Temporary Work Visas

In order to sponsor a foreign national employee, employers must file a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The prospective employee can then apply for a work visa at a U.S. consulate abroad if they are outside the United States, or change their status from one visa category to the other if they are in the United States.

Elsa handles all nonimmigrant work visa categories, including:

  • H-1B visas for individuals in specialty occupations
  • O-1 visas for individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in their field of endeavor
  • L-1A visas for executive or managers transferred from a foreign affiliate or subsidiary office to a location in the U.S. on a temporary basis
  • L-1B visas for employees with specialized knowledge transferred from a foreign affiliate or subsidiary to a location in the U.S. on a temporary basis
  • E-1 and E-2 visas for foreign national treaty traders or investors

Most temporary work visas allow the prospective employee to bring his or her spouse and minor children to the U.S. for the duration of the visa.

Contact The Firm

Contact Elsa Ayoub to schedule an initial consultation – call 800-219-1571. The firm is fluent in French, Spanish, and Arabic.