Helping Brothers and Sisters, Sons and Daughters Immigrate

Whether it involves parents, children or brothers and sisters, it is important to understand the complexities of the immigration process and its specific requirements in order to secure the approval of a petition. Congress has set caps on the yearly availability of visas for each family-based category, and certain restrictive requirements. It is therefore essential to work with an attorney who can help you navigate the process successfully. The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., caters solely to individuals and businesses dealing with immigration law issues. We work efficiently and effectively to obtain the most desirable outcome for our clients. In providing guidance and advice, we also advise you clearly with respect to your petition's likelihood of success. Though located in New York, we represent clients throughout the world.

Immigration of Brothers and Sisters

Certain conditions must be met for a brother or sister to acquire permanent residence through another sibling. In order to submit this type of petition, the petitioner must be a U.S. citizen over 21 years old. When petitioning for this sort of immigration to take place, you need to be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. Permanent residents cannot file petitions on behalf of their siblings. Documentation demonstrating proof of the relationship must be established.

We assist in the processing of immigrant visas and to obtain green cards for a sibling to permanently live and work in the country. Our staff will work with consulates to assist with consular processing of approved petitions and to assist with the submission of documents establishing visa eligibility. We will also counsel you on what actions to take and what actions to avoid to ensure the approval of the petition for permanent residence.

Immigration of Sons, Daughters and Children

Petitions allowing unmarried sons and daughters as well as children to immigrate also require substantiation of the family relationship, and the submission of supporting evidence to meet certain requirements set by the regulations. We understand the most efficient means for accomplishing your goals allow your child to become a permanent resident and later obtain U.S. citizenship.

Contact Our Knowledgeable Immigration Attorney

Our Manhattan firm will explain the legal options that you and your family can pursue to obtain permanent residence. Contact The Law Offices of Elsa Ayoub, P.L.L.C., for more information by calling 800-219-1571. Our staff is fluent in French, Spanish, Arabic and English.